Friday, May 18, 2007

Million Year Echo



A new name and some new sounds. Levi's band is set to showcase this year at the Florida Music Festival (www.floridamusicfestival.com) this weekend in Orlando. They're hoping for big things this year and we're with them all the way! You can check out and even download Million Year Echo's six song cd at www.purevolume.com/millionyearecho. They also have photos on there. Be sure to listen to Head Up and So This Is Love....

After looking at the picture above for a few moments, I had to put this photo on to remind myself that there is a real person under the publicity facade--I know, I know--"Oh Mom!"


4 comments:

Selena said...

The show went great! Levi and the band were at the top of their game, really. I think it went over really, really well with the execs... hopefully we'll be hearing about them on MTV soon! Then we can all say "We knew him when..."
=)

Anonymous said...

I think Levi looks about 12 in that picture. So cute!

ML said...

Well, he looks differently than he did at 12, but I agree--he does look a lot younger than he is. (You mean the top pic, right?)

Anonymous said...

I don't think he looks that young. I think he looks clean. So often he's not cleanshaven, and I know he's not here, but the lighting, and the hairstyle and his aloof expression all contribute to a Levi that we don't really don't know very well and so we think to ourselves, "that must be how he looked when he was younger" when in reality he really just looks like that now. By putting the top one with the picture on the bottom, where he's getting into something, and has that expression on his face, Mum has put two Levi's near one another, the one we know, and the poser - which is fine, 'cause he's posing, and posing is fun, and certainly allowed, if not necessary, in his profession - and that probably causes most of us to think that he looks like he did when he was younger, but really he just looks different. Different from now, and different from then. I think I like the picture. OKay, now that I've wasted a good amount of my life away by typing all of that, which was not really needed - I really just felt like typing, sometimes I get in those moods, but don't know what to type about, so I type about whatever - I'm going to leave it at that and just say, Mum, it's time that you had another entry.