- I don't remember when I first met my husband.
- I have eight children and every time I hit an even number I had an equal number of sons and daughters--i.e., 2 kids =1 boy, 1 girl; 4 kids =2 boys, 2 girls; etc. Cool trick huh?
- Eating raw carrots and fresh homemade bread makes me hiccup.
- I throw like a girl and sew like a man. (I don't want to read any comments about female pitchers or male seamstresses--you get my point.)
- I've had this blog since January of 2005.
- My office at BYU was once searched for a bomb. That's what you get working for the History Department I guess.
- I once ended up in the ER here in Saipan for a suspected heart attack that actually turned out to be my weird body's reaction to the caffeine in a bowl of Jamocha Almond Fudge ice cream. That wasn't even the most embarrassing part of the night, but that's one of Levi's most entertaining stories and I just can't do it justice.
Oooohhh--now I get to tag people (yet another fact about me--this is the first time I've done one of these tag things). Cool. I tag: