Sunday, January 30, 2005

Happenings in the Branch

We are members of the Saipan Branch of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Today we had branch conference and President Bill Steyskal was released and Del Benson was installed as the new branch president. The Benson's have been here off and on for 10+ years and Brother and Sister Benson have a great love for this branch. They're a lot of fun and are loved and respected by all the people here who know them. I know this is going to be a challenge for them, but a lot of blessings come with it, too. While we were sustaining the new presidency today (Randy Lonsdale and Roger Pelagio as counselors), I made a commitment to myself that I would be as supportive to them as possible and do everything I can to help move the Lord's work along wherever I am.

No comments: