Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Writing

It's scary to write here. I read other blogs and they're so witty and interesting and I can't think of anything to say. In fact, the only reason I'm writing now is just because I want this to work and I have a tendency to start things and then let them go. Although this isn't the kind of thing that you actually finish, I would like to think I would put it to good use now that I've begun. I'd also like to improve my writing--I haven't done much in the last 25 years of marriage and raising kids--and I know that the best way to do that is to write! Another reason I want to have this be successful is that I feel that I need to practice expressing myself...does that sound weird? So often when I'm talking (especially on any subject I feel strongly about), I end up saying, "Well, I don't know how explain it, but I know how I feel." Well, I should know how to explain my feelings. I just need practice.

No comments: