- Green coconuts are better than brown coconuts.
- Not all halls have walls.
- A banana is the berry of an herb.
- Just about anything can be pickled.
- All Americans are wealthy and have it easy.
- Lips can be used as pointers.
- There are Filipenos, Filipenas, and Filipenonas.
- A beautiful face can be ruined by a smile.
- A baby's sex can be decided after birth.
- People who speak other languages don't understand their own countrymen's accented English any better than I do.
- You don't have to know someone--at all--to marry them.
- A sniff is as good as a kiss.
- Many young Japanese have orange hair.
- There are male cows.
- Dogs can tell if you've ever eaten one.
- Cattle rustling is alive and well.
- In the Atlantic-a hurricane; in the Pacific-a typhoon; in the Indian-a cyclone.
- Typhoons come from the east, tsunamis from the west.
- Some places only have two seasons: hotter and cooler.
Sunday, March 13, 2005
All The Things I Never Thought of before, I Learned in Saipan
Posted by ML at 6:18 PM