My life in 7's:
7 things to do before I die
- See all of my children happy and faithful.
- Have another 25. . . 30? 50? (at the very least) happy, healthy years with Casey.
- Serve a mission for the Church.
- Spend a few days with Cassie and Dave.
- Go to the National Archives and weep unashamedly (over the Founding Documents).
- Drive the perimeter, Rt. 1, of the U.S.
- Own a brand-new Lexus. Oh yeah.
7 things that attract me to my honey
- His sense of humor.
- His uncanny ability to converse intelligently on just about anything.
- His interest in people.
- How much he likes the "little kids."
- He's fun.
- He is the most interesting man I have ever known.
- The patience he has with me.
7 things I say most often
- "Just a minute."
- "We'll see."
- "Now that's an interesting thing."
- "What's up?"
- "I may have told you this before, but..."