Saturday, January 07, 2006

The "R" Word

Yes, yes, it's time again for the dreaded Resolution. Maybe if I put them here I will remember them more often.

Educational - I resolve to
  • Read at least one of C.S. Lewis's other works.

Spiritual - I resolve to increase in humility by

  • Making a written record of characteristics of humility identified by personal prayer, meditation, and observation.
  • Focusing on examples of humility in daily scripture study.

Physical - I resolve to maintain a healthy weight by

  • Engaging in regular exercise.
  • Eating healthy in quality and quantity.
  • Drinking at least 64 oz. of water a day.
  • Getting to bed by 10 p.m. on a regular basis. (I have a much easier time with the first two if I get enough rest.)

Blog - I resolve to continue to make a blog entry at least once a month.

Well, that's it. I don't want to overtax myself.

No comments: